About Sarah Bunce Counsellor
My name is Sarah Bunce and I am passionate about helping people who come to see me for counselling. I aim to help you to feel better about your situation. Whatever your reason for seeking counselling I will do my best to enable you to finish counselling in a better place than when you started counselling. I can’t always change your circumstances, but I would work to help you change how you cope with your circumstances.
I work as an Integrative Counsellor, which simply means that I use different therapeutic approaches, depending on your needs and preferences. Don’t worry – all of that will be explained in our first session together. I am an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and have been since 2013.
For over 9 years I was based in the NHS, working with people affected by life changing or life limiting health conditions. As well as supporting those who were facing or had been bereaved.
My qualifications are as follows:
- February 2013 – BACP Accreditation achieved and renewed every year since this date
- Diploma HE in Integral Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate HE in Counselling
- University Certificate in Counselling
- Primary Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Training
- Developing Resilience to Burnout
- Refresh Your Knowledge around Mental Health Disorders
- Understanding Relationships
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Essential Supervision Skills
- Introduction to Transactional Analysis
- Positive Psychology